Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calgary Police Brutality against a Black Man? WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calgary Police Brutality against a Black Man? WTF?

WTF? I have been told to believe by the posters here that Canada was not a racist country!

Is there another Canada?

This is obviously staged. I mean, these things can only happen in Texas.

Comment

Since police brutality against a minority must clearly always be motivated by rassism.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Leave Canada alone!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, if you've never seen a black person before, I could imagine it would be confusing and scary.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
            Well, if you've never seen a black person before, I could imagine it would be confusing and scary.
            I have been told to believe by the posters here that Canada's makeup is all minority and they live in every neighborhood

Comment

What brutality?

The title of this thread promised so much and totally failed to deliver.

Comment

There are no black people in Calgary! This is clearly fake.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Agreed. All black people in Alberta are forced to live in Edmonton.

FACT!
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Comment

I'm serious.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Indeed! where is your integrity!

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        I admire your well-posed ambigious proposition. Of course, It is clearly false to claim that "there are no black people in Calgary!" and yes, it is absolutely false. Why be serious then over your little concocted lies!

Comment

You know those comedies where someone walks into the middle of a conversation and completely minunderstands everything because they don't know what went on before?

This is one of those times.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Ah, bots
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

This is obviously staged. I mean, these things can only happen in Texas.
                              But Calgary is part of Texas! I offer proof -

Click image for larger version

Name:	0cbc9e384ce1bca869019413ba01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	9093151
                              Duke & Duchess of Cambridge watching corn grow in Calgary last summer. They were forced to were Stetsons to blend in!!
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X