Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to argue about man landing on the moon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to argue about man landing on the moon?

Ok, I'm devil advocate.
    It was all faked to keep the cost of cheese from bottoming out. It was all done with smoke and mirrors in Hollywood.
    The technology did not exist to allow a man to go that far to the moon.
    The Van Halen band belt around the earth would have prevented them from going to the moon? (why? I don't know.) this is just the start to prove it never happened.

That is not an argument.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      That is not an argument.
      well, wanna argue?

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
        well, wanna argue?
        You're supposed to give a thesis and provide supporting evidence, not just make bald assertions.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

If they cannot get a cell phone to work in a elevator today,what does that say for the technology of the 60s?

Comment

You're supposed to give a thesis and provide supporting evidence, not just make bald assertions.
            I'm lazy, I just want to make bad assertions

Comment

"Arguing from bald assertion" is an artform perfected on the Poly OT.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                  Ok, I'm devil advocate.

The Van Halen band

But your wrong. Where else does that goddam awfull American cheese come from? There's a McDonald dairy farm on the Dark Side I tell you!
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

lol, tasteless horse **** that is

Comment

So which side to you want to argue for?
                      The proven side that it happened or the lunatic, paranoid, tin foil hat, and thoroughly debunked side that it was faked.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I suspect he'll choose the same side he did in the AGW and Birther threads.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

I thought cellphones didn't work in elevators because the amount of metal contained in said elevator, along with the rest of the steel structures of the building act as a Faraday Cage, metal being a conductor, absorbing most of the signal sent out, thus blocking it from being sent any further.
                          "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            I suspect he'll choose the same side he did in the AGW and Birther threads.
                            of course, I have to be different

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              So which side to you want to argue for?
                              The proven side that it happened or the lunatic, paranoid, tin foil hat, and thoroughly debunked side that it was faked.
                              I'll take the tin foil, nut side.

Comment

Working...
                              X