Youth Pastor Had Sex With Teenage Boys To Cure Their Homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Bless.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

So that's what they mean by pastoral care...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Is this another misapplication of smoking being similar to homosexuality?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Are you saying Christians cure their nicotine addiction by smoking more?

Comment

Or by buggering the nearest adolescent child?
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

“When they would ejaculate, they would be getting rid of the evil thoughts in their mind.”

Proven fact!

Dom: You choke the chicken before any big date, don't you? Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. Oh my God, he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That's like going out there with a loaded gun! Of course that's why you're nervous. Oh my dear friend, please sit, please. Look, um, after you've had sex with a girl, and you're lying in bed with her, are you nervous? No, you're not, why?
              Ted: Cause I'm tired...
              Dom: Wrong! It's 'cause you ain't got the baby batter on the brain anymore! Jesus, that stuff will **** you're head up! Look, the most honest moment in a man's life are the few minutes after he's blown his load - now that is a medical fact. And the reason for it is that you're no longer trying to get laid, you're actually... you're thinking like a girl, and girls love that.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                Is this another misapplication of smoking being similar to homosexuality?

JM
                sounds like it
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yawn.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Religious people aren't crazy.

Wait, what?

Comment

No, they're not. They might be wrong but they aren't crazy purely on the grounds of being religious.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        No, they're not. They might be wrong but they aren't crazy purely on the grounds of being religious.
                        Aren't they?

How do you define crazy?

Why is somebody who believes in Bible any less crazy as the man on the street who believes a Pretzel is God?
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Okay, I'll play that game. Why isn't a gay person crazy for wanting to stick his dick in a dude's butt when around 90% of the population would puke at the thought of it?

Don't start, Asher.

Comment

Okay, I'll play that game. Why isn't a gay person crazy for wanting to stick his dick in a dude's butt when around 90% of the population would puke at the thought of it?
                            Plenty of straights engage in anal sex, plenty of gays do not.

I'm not starting anything. Religious belief is pretty much textbook insanity. The only thing separating people who are labeled delusional and people who are labeled Christian is societal acceptance.

Comment

Don't start, Asher.
                              Finding certain activities pleasurable is very different from holding beliefs that are founded on little to no evidence. People who go to church because they enjoy the singing aren't crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X