No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get me wrong, I think he's been great overall. There are just times when I think more information could be conveyed. I think just think he's overdoing the poker face a bit.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Yeah the actor for Littlefinger is OK but he should be more flamboyant and less poker face.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• What?

I think he's hitting the sweet spot: sleazy, untrustworthy, smarter than everyone else in the room.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Don't **** with Carcetti
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            Thanks for your correction. I was rushed and, frankly, don't care that much.
            After all, you knew what I meant so: communication successful.
            Your annoyance: a small bonus.
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
              Don't **** with Carcetti
              Meh. I thought his acting was wooden in the Wire, too.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• With Littlefinger I'd like to have more of:
                -A difference between how he acts in public and private, most of his public persona is an act.
                -To look more like he's trying to hard, he's the kind of guy who thinks that all of his own jokes are very funny.
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• ....and it was good.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• ****, now I have to wait for the next season

Comment

• Just a few more weeks until book five
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Comment

• Spoiler:
                          cool...dragons

Comment

• oh yeah, wrt to Ned taking that "deserter's" head, tonight the king of the north's brother ran away and the old guy told him only ghosts would man the wall if they beheaded every dude who took off.

Comment

• If they beheaded every man who took off for a night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                                I find it odd that so many people (not necessarily here) like the protrayal of Daenerys by the actress.

This is literally the only expression she has:

The now dead Khal Drogo was better when he had speaking scenes.

Only ****ing expression she has.
                                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                                X