A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
    Many prisons these days use junk food as the currency since smoking is often prohibited.
    in San Quentin, CA (state prison)

1. Peanut Butter packs
    2. Top Ramen soups (dry)
    3. Clean Stamps (unused)
    4. NSF Envelopes (non suffiecent funds)
    5. Coffee

I know cause I work there....thank god
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
      i has seen.

how exactly is a series with so much nudity airing on US presbyteran puritan politically correct TV?

think about the children!
      It's not on "TV" it's on HBO, a premium subscription channel that you must pay extra for. It isn't "broadcast" over the airwaves.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Yep. In the US, you must pay extra for freedom.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Wait a minute. Paying extra for HBO = paying extra for freedom? I'm sorry, that's one leap of logic you're going to have to explain to me...
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I think it's more like a small hop for most people.

Comment

• Oh, he means censorship. Thought he meant that not being allowed to watch HBO without paying for it was some sort of infringement on freedom. Yeah, I can't really argue with that. FCC
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Another setup episode. :yawn:

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Yeah, but we've now gotten most of the backstory out of the way and met all the primaries from the first book so things should get going full throttle shortly.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Quite liked that episode.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Carcetti is Littlefinger? Awesome.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• I started this series 4 years ago on a suggestion from someone here when I asked for a book similar to the Assain's Apprentice series. Having had to take breaks for school, work, and babies, I am now on the last book (Feast for Crows) and am really loving it. I can't wait to watch the movie.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Watched episode 2.

It's sloooooooooow.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Dwarf is awesome...oh, hey, question to reignite the theft argument.

I download the show but rent a room in a house that has sky and is paid for by someone else. I do not pay for Sky yet have access to it. Sky shows Game of Thrones (albeit after I download it).

Am I committing copyright infringement?
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Yes.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Shut up, I'm trying to bait Guy.
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X