No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news, I just counted the number of times "lemon cake" appears in all five books currently published (inspired by the presence of lemon cake in the last episode) and the number is 19.

19 times.

GRRM is gonna die from eating too much lemon cake before he can publish The Winds of Winter. It is known.

Comment

• Man. I would have bet way over 19.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Guynemer, acknowledge that the Heroes cheerleader is way hotter than Robb's wife.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• She's like 4 foot 11. No.

Comment

• Google says 5'2"

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              Man. I would have bet way over 19.
              Yeah, I thought it would be more too. Still, what the hell is with that man and lemon cake. It's every character's favorite food. God they should just start a church of lemon cake or something and that way everyone would be at peace, eating lemon cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Google says 5'2"
                I was closer than I thought I was with that joke.

Oona Chaplin >>> whats-her-name-from-Heroes. It is known.

Comment

• You know I was thinking HC might have deserved a ban from his trolling in Thatchers memorial thread, but he definitely does for that comment.

Although, maybe he is just afraid of women taller than he is.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Uh, what makes you think I was trolling in the Thatcher thread?

Comment

• You trolled Molly.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Well, the phrasing was intended to troll the likes of Oerdin and Molly, but on the whole I didn't say anything I didn't basically agree with.
                        Originally posted by Krill View Post
                        Although, maybe he is just afraid of women taller than he is.
                        I'm 5'5", shorter is better

Comment

• You can say stuff you believe in and still troll. It's all in the delivery, shortarse.

Comment

Uh, what makes you think I was trolling in the Thatcher thread?
                            Because the alternative would be that you really are a vile and heartless little c*nt, if you actually believe in what you're posting...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm 5'5", shorter is better
                              Well, in which case she's gonna have to be a dwarf - or you're gonna have to pay her!

Maybe your lack of height and all round wimpyness is why you're an odious little ****?

Comment

• Game Of Thrones badass Bronn used to be a cuddly British pop singer

Actually, the comments are hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                                X