Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Spoiler:
    They also have to finally ****ing deal with what the hell has been going on in Greywater Watch.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, but they kind of screwed up how Jojen and Meera joined Brandt. We know Jojen dies on the return trip from north of the wall because he saw it in a green dream but the million dollar moment will be when they talk to Jojen and Meera's father who was the only one with Ned Stark when he went to the tower to rescue his sister who had been abducted by Prince Rhaegar (which is what set off Robert's Rebellion and why Ned joined in the rebellion). According to the books Leona died in a pool of blood and made Ned promise her something as she lay dying. Shortly after Ned returned home with Jon Snow. The theory is that Jon Snow was Rhaegar and Leona's son but the only person left alive who saw what happened in the tower was the senior Reed at Greywater Watch.
    Last edited by Dinner; April 8, 2013, 17:37.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Spoiler:
      If Jojen actually does die (I don't think he will) I will be quite unhappy especially if bran can just ****ing warg into some big ass animal to carry them back

Comment

• Spoiler:
        Warg into dany's dragons for fun and profit
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Question, why can't Robb's wife be a hot blonde chick? Seriously, I don't like the queen of the north, she's annoying and she isn't particularly pretty. He's the king for ****s sake.
          She is... in the books.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I... wut?

Robb's wife on the show is ****ing HOT. Uber-hot. Ur-hot.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• WRONG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                I... wut?

Robb's wife on the show is ****ing HOT. Uber-hot. Ur-hot.
                Different tastes I guess.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    If Jojen actually does die (I don't think he will) I will be quite unhappy especially if bran can just ****ing warg into some big ass animal to carry them back
                    Spoiler:
                    I hadn't thought about that. It seems like Jon Snow could warg into his wolf or the red witch could bring him back just like Ned's wife was brought back or the guy who used to head the brotherhood without banners was brought back. For that matter I wonder who is in Mormont's raven.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Warg into dany's dragons for fun and profit
                      Spoiler:
                      I was thinking that's how people controlled the dragons in the past and it would explain why only certain people could ride them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        She is... in the books.
                        I thought Jeyne Westerling had red hair. She was described as shy and pretty but not a beauty to lose a kingdom over.

Comment

• This is the vile, disfigured harpy that Poly's leading Men's Men are denigrating.

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• GAH JESUS

Are you trying to make me vomit all over my keyboard?!?!

Comment

• She is not ugly, she's just not sufficiently attractive for the King in the North.

This is what I'm talking about

Comment

• I swear to God, you have to be the blindest mother****er on ****ing Earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X