Anyone want my old PC games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want my old PC games?

I have a decently-sized collection of PC games that I'm looking to unload. These are games I haven't played in a long while, either because I've lost interest or they're too old for my new system.

If anyone's interested in these, drop me a line.

Titles:

Civilization IV: Colonization
    Command and Conquer: Generals
    Deadlock II
    Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom
    Empire Earth II + expansion
    Industry Giant II
    Medieval II: Total War
    Monopoly Tycoon
    Rome: Total War
    Sid Meier's Railroads!
    SimCity Societies
    The Sims 2
    Spore
    Tropico I + expansion

Random but related: I'm also selling a 5th-gen iPod classic. It's a bit scratched up, and the battery's not as good as it used to be, but it still works fine. I'm probably going to post it to craigslist soon, but if anyone's interested here let me know.

Jonny, you might want to hold off on getting rid of Rome: Total War. I just got it and there are some great mods out there.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Would you, by any chance, have some good links to these latest games?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Hello Friends,
        Thanks for share the games but i like new games.

Comment

No, I don't like any old games. Now i am playing Crysis 2.

Comment

I'm always interested in classic software! But only if we agree on the price or the lack of it.

'Bout Crysis: The guys have made one of the most amazing game engines yet seen. I spent long times few nights ago marveling at the technology...

Comment

i switched to browser games some time ago. they are for free and quite ok - battlestar galactica online is great and ramacity is fun

Comment

This is a really impressive offer with some of the best and cool games. One of my friend was looking for such kind of game. I will inform him about this offer if he still want to these games.
                Last edited by aadamjohnsons; May 25, 2012, 02:21.

Comment

Man, haven't played Sid Meier's Railroads since WAAAYYYY back in the day.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Railroad Tycoon was great. sid meier's railroads, not so much.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Actually I screwed that up. I was thinking of Rail Road Tycoon instead of Sid Meier's Rail Roads. I haven't played it since RRT2 back when I was still in high school close to 20 years ago though so cut me a bit of slack for misremembering the game name.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon was great.

Totally unrelated Railroad Tycoon II was pretty decent as well, as as 3, although the system led to some strange things. They also almost didn't bother to make new campaigns, and just shipped the ones in II, updated.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Do you yet have any of your games? *If yes, let me know here*

Comment

You have such a nice collection of the old games. I am just interested of Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. This game I have played a long time ago. Now, I have to play this one and enjoy it. Where I can get this one?

Comment

Originally posted by adinden01 View Post
                              No, I don't like any old games. Now i am playing Crysis 2.
                              yes ,I prefer new games

Comment

Working...
                              X