• Show
Clear All

Clowns are wretched

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
      Quit clowning around, guys.
      Try not to act like a bozo.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have 5 pretty star stickers you can have... they're in the back of my van!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            I have 5 pretty star stickers you can have... they're in the back of my van!
            I have a confession, Aeson... this whole time, I've been 1-starring threads while advertising for the 5-Star Annihilation Method and www.thehealthbenefitsofbananas.com...

I know I am bad. So very bad. But I didn't think the demand would be there unless I did it. These people are fools and wouldn't have known the importance of 5-stars unless they were 1-starred first. I did it for the Method. I understand if I will have my licence revoked and will lose access to the amazing E-Book located here > > CLICK HERE < <

Perhaps the next in the thousands who have had their lives changed by the Method will not be as ignorant in face of the GIFT you have brought to millions.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Broken Sword 1

Comment

Working...
              X