In the Navy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Navy!

I've no problem with gays in the navy or anywhere but I think this guy's an idiot if he thinks anyone will believe that he was sharing a bed in boxers with another sailor to watch Vampire Diarys and then they fell asleep.

The two watched the show on his bed but accidentally fell asleep. Jones says his roommate walked in around midnight.

"My roommate walked in and it woke me up," Jones said. He then woke up his friend, Navy Petty Officer Bryan McGee, who according to Jones, immediately left the room.
    Also, he's got proper gayface!

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/03/05/sailor.sleepover/index.html?iref=NS1#

he looks very happy on that picture
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
      he looks very happy on that picture
      His friend McGee is just out of shot in the picture, if the camera was pointed a couple of feet lower they'd have got him in too.

Comment

sadly the army does not want soldiers to be happy

that will be until someone makes a study and realizes that gay soliders fight twice as hard as regular ones, since they are trying to protect their partners in war... thus the army of the future will be "gay only".

we are only at the beginning of this road, it's an obvious cost reduction productivity improvement and at the same time - morale booster. I bet Cameron and Osbourne will think of this first as they watch Vampire Diaries in boxers and in bed, before they fall asleep as another cost reduction measure.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
          I bet Cameron and Osbourne will think of this first as they watch Vampire Diaries in boxers and in bed, before they fall asleep as another cost reduction measure.
          Don't tell Clegg, he'll get jealous....

Comment

Originally posted by ColdPhoenix View Post
            His friend McGee is just out of shot in the picture, if the camera was pointed a couple of feet lower they'd have got him in too.
            And he's not referring to his face.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This somehow reminds me of this

(Hope it works)

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
              X