Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trash talkin thread for poly fantasy bb

input on the draft order?

I think our system is flawed, its unlikely the top name will match up with the #1 - beyond that it may work out ok but if I was doin the #s I'd move #1 further down in the order. The only way this'll work properly is if the #s are truly random so that there's a 1 in 14 chance the #1 will appear at the top of the list.

actually picking 2 or 3 would be nice, plenty of quality depth at 1B but Hanley and Tulo at SS may be comparable to Pujols this year

must have gotten Sloww on his vet night
    Last edited by Berzerker; March 3, 2011, 21:41.

Comment

Am I 3rd or 4th?

Comment

4th

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          actually picking 2 or 3 would be nice, plenty of quality depth at 1B but Hanley and Tulo at SS may be comparable to Pujols this year

must have gotten Sloww on his vet night
          If you were a hit man that was after me, I'd be a dead man. I just got back from the VFW.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

unless lightning strikes twice I'm saved from having to decide between Pujols and a SS

and I sent a hitman after you trashed my 1st pick

dont let tonite scare anyone, Sloww is very dependable for taking lists and posting picks
            Last edited by Berzerker; March 4, 2011, 03:32.

Comment

Who's on first?
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

we need a replacement for Tubs so the draft is on hold till we find someone, MGuth from FFZ showed interest so we'll see if he wants in.

Comment

I think our system is flawed, its unlikely the top name will match up with the #1 - beyond that it may work out ok but if I was doin the #s I'd move #1 further down in the order. The only way this'll work properly is if the #s are truly random so that there's a 1 in 14 chance the #1 will appear at the top of the list.
                  Dude, I'm not sure you understand how probabilities work, based on what you say here.

If I shuffle 14 cards, numbered 1-14, and they draw them out, #1 has the same chance of being the first card as it does being the 5th, 8th, or 14th.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Dude, I'm not sure you understand how probabilities work, based on what you say here.

If I shuffle 14 cards, numbered 1-14, and they draw them out, #1 has the same chance of being the first card as it does being the 5th, 8th, or 14th.

Comment

I'm not sure you understand how probabilities work. When posting, there's a 1 in eleventy-four chance of repeating.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

what was # 14? Joker?

Comment

1-13 were the hearts; 14 was the six of clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            I'm not sure you understand how probabilities work. When posting, there's a 1 in eleventy-four chance of repeating.
                            Poly hiccup.

Comment

that'll work too

Comment

Working...
                              X