I can't find a mod for CtP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't find a mod for CtP2

Hi, I recently installed CtP2 on my new laptop (Windows 7 - works fine so far) but I can't find the Apolyton Edition that allowed the player to play maps with up to 32 civilizations. I downloaded the latest revision but it's not what I was searching for. Any help?
    The destination doesn't matter. What's important is the journey.

Hi Ghaladh! I uploaded all I could find on my hd to the other downloads section -- it should now contain more or less everything that the old Apolyton downloads section used to (and hopfeully will again) contain.

I took the freedom to upload the Apolyton Pack v1.0 as well: It comes with a super-ultra-gigantic map and has been officially declared deprecated by the authors after the release of v2.0 due to some stability issues I think But it used to be fun anyway.

The Earth Map with 27 Civilizations could meet your interests too ...
    The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

May you be blessed forever, man! Thank you very much!

Comment

Just a quick report for you, BureauBert:

Lord of the Rings CTP2 Mod seems to be not available for download.

Comment

It's my pleasure to help, and I am sorry for always being late . I just jumped over to fix the LotR-issue but then noticed that this file has been uploaded by Hexagonian himself, and so the system won't let me fix it
          The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

Thank you for trying, anyway . I downloaded everything I can, beside the LoTR mod, so I'm happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by BureauBert View Post
              It's my pleasure to help, and I am sorry for always being late . I just jumped over to fix the LotR-issue but then noticed that this file has been uploaded by Hexagonian himself, and so the system won't let me fix it
              Is it still available online somewhere? So I could add it to our resurrected download database. By the way what is the file size limit on WePlayCiv?

-Martin
              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
              X