NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Playoffs

I knew Vancouver was having a great season, but they are +56 in Goal Differential.

The Sharks finally seem to be heating up.
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

That's what the Black Hawks were doing last year and you know what happened with them. Now they are fighting to just get into the hunt. Better play a good game tonight. Every game is a four pointer from now on.

Update: Nice trade by Blackhawks. I liked Skille but Frolik is a definite upgrade.

And Hawks just scored to take 1-0 lead.
    Last edited by Demonbinder; February 9, 2011, 22:57.

Comment

And they won 4-1. Over Edmonton though.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

They had a 9 to 5 skater advantage all night.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Jesus, the Flames have come alive recently.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

They just want to tease us. They'll flame out soon (pun intended).

I wonder, though, if freedom from the tyranny of Darryl Sutter has been the jolt they needed.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

So, anyone wearing their Jerseys friday for Hockey Day in America?

Dates Announced for 2011 Hockey Weekend Across America
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

A couple things I noticed today:

The Canucks and Wings are clearly the cream of the West. However, any of eleven other teams could conceivably finish anywhere in the 3-8 range for the playoffs. Nutty.

The Lightning are currently #2 in the East, despite having a NEGATIVE GOAL DIFFERENTIAL.

How the **** did that happen?

Comment

Tomorrow is the Habs vs Flames winter classic outdoor game.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    A couple things I noticed today:

The Canucks and Wings are clearly the cream of the West. However, any of eleven other teams could conceivably finish anywhere in the 3-8 range for the playoffs. Nutty.

The Lightning are currently #2 in the East, despite having a NEGATIVE GOAL DIFFERENTIAL.

How the **** did that happen?
                    Their system is 100% offensive-minded. When they lose they tend to lose badly.
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I move that it be resolved that there is one uniform more hidious than the Canadiens candy-stripe.

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Jeepers.

Comment

Yeah, dunno WTF that was about.

Comment

It was a throwback to the 1920's Calgary Tigers.

Comment

Rawr.

Comment

Working...
                              X