• Show
Clear All

• Fiery Maxist Islamic Snowball Threatens to start WWIII

"

Maxist?

They play Sim games?
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

This is serious business man, you shouldn't make jokes about it.
      "

Comment

I can't watch whatever was posted (I'm guessing youtube), they've blocked that site here at uni.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

That background music is intense.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

It's annoying as hell.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It sounds more like static than music until 12 seconds in.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yeah. I was thinking feedback.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I guess it's a cello.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Speaking of the cello, here's a great piece to liven up this stupid thread!

Comment

Fool. Doesn't he know that snowballs and fires don't mix. The fires will melt the snowball, and the melted snowball will put the fires out. No problem
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Fool. Doesn't he know that snowballs and fires don't mix. The fires will melt the snowball, and the melted snowball will put the fires out. No problem
                        "When you take the Marxists and when you combine them with the radical from Islam, when you combine those two forces...the whole world starts to implode"
                        (Marxists=snowball?, Radical Islam = fire?)

Yes, it makes perfect sense now.
                        "

Comment

Yeah, I'm always having trouble with those Marxist Islamists...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I believe a snowball is being formed,
                            And it is starting to roll.
                            There are too many people
                            Who want to have their dream world;
                            Not going to be able to catch it;
                            But you can, at least, prepare
                            To not get caught in the snowball.
                            "

Comment

This guy is joking. He can't be serious....
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X