Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Police Officers Beating Handcuffed Teen

MHO

How can I tell my children to never fear an officer of the law after seeing this film?
    The police are suppose to protect us, not hurt us!
    They have taken a sworn oath to uphold the law.
    I donot condone the actions of a crimminal but,
    As Americans, we are all suppose to have the right to be innocent till proven guilty.
    There cannot be a double standard.
    I feel shamed that this has happened in Houston again.
    There is a long history of abuse and death of suspects apprehended by HPD.
    I will be watching this case very close.

If the police come should you call the criminals for help?

Comment

How can I tell my children to never fear an officer of the law after seeing this film?
      Hopefully your retarded children understand that it's implied they should fear police if they commit burglary and felony evasion. If any of them girls the only thing they'll ever have to really fear is running out of milk and overcooking pot roast anyway. MARTHA I NEED SOME MORE COFFEE. NORMAN I DON'T HAVE ANY COFFEE. MARTHA THE POT ROAST IS OVERCOOKED. GOD DAMMIT

The police are suppose to protect us, not hurt us!
      This kid will be so rich from the settlement he will never rob a bank again.
      Last edited by Wiglaf; February 4, 2011, 02:11. Reason: Is it true that penises have their own sleep cycle?

Comment

Pretty outrageous. The cops involved need to go on trial like anyone else and have 5 years added since they're supposed to set an example.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

**** you

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
            Hopefully your retarded children understand that it's implied they should fear police if they commit burglary and felony evasion.
            If you ask your mummy and daddy really nicely they might explain that police don't decide who gets punished. The nice policemen sends these people off to a thing called a Law Court. A man called a judge decides the sentence and there is often a jury too. Don't you worry about any of that though. The point is that the nice policeman isn't allowed to bash the daylights out of you. If the policeman bashes you senseless he gets in trouble with the judge for not being a nice policeman.

Comment

There is no question this kid was guilty.

Comment

Which cop is "this kid"?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I have a 173 LSAT and a near-perfect SAT score. I am smarter than you are.

Comment

Too bad you can't use those smarts.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Pretty outrageous. The cops involved need to go on trial like anyone else and have 5 years added since they're supposed to set an example.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Your concealment of your intelligence is so thorough and complete that you must indeed be a most ingenious fellow. I thought you were a **** but you are really a genius of towering intellect. You outsmarted me.

Comment

So, prove it!

Comment

Does everybody forget that Wiglaf is not a real human being when he's been away for awhile?
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Narcissistic personality disorder?

Comment

Working...
                              X