No announcement yet.

If a can of tomato paste is 3 years expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DON'T HEAD TOWARD THE LIGHT! YOU STILL HAVE STUFF TO DO HERE!

ALSO, IT'S POSSIBLE YOU JUST GOT HIGH OFF BAD TOMATO PASTE AND WANDERED INTO A SUBWAY. IF YOU HEAR A RUSHING NOISE, GET YOUR STONED ASS BACK UP ON THE PLATFORM, THAT LIGHT MEANS A TRAIN IS COMING!
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

DON'T LISTEN TO ELOK!

YOU ARE TRAPPED IN A LONG, WINDING TUNNEL AND OXYGEN IS RUNNING OUT.

RUN TO THE LIGHT TO GET OUTSIDE BEFORE THE TUNNEL COLLAPSES. YOU MAY SUFFOCATE!!!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If it looks like a tomato, and it quacks like a tomato, then it's a tomato

Comment

Wow. Okay, there's nothing wrong with this tomato paste. It tastes fine, smells fine, but I won't be eating much of this stuff, though. I was making chili (and simmering it for 3 hours so it took a while), but I put Cayenne pepper in it (I don't know what I was thinking. I had a mental hiccup; I can't eat spicy food). I thought about doubling up the ingredients to half the amount of spice but I worry I'll just end up making twice as much of what I can't eat. I'm sure I can find someone who will gladly eat it in the morning.

I don't know what it is or how people enjoy spicy food. Doesn't it burn your tongue and throat? Go figure. Guess some people react differently to though chemicals.

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          I've never heard of tomato paste. Is it like ketchup?
          Really, gribbler? Really? You never heard of tomato paste? What the ****?

Do you even make food for yourself? How do you live? You live with mommy?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No, I just don't eat tomato paste... what the hell is it for?

Comment

Why can't you eat spicy food? You're such a wuss.

Comment

So I guess tomato paste is for people who like bland food... go figure...

Comment

Why do you even own Cayenne pepper if you don't even like it?

Comment

Spicey food.

Tastes good and doesn't burn the throat and tongue.

Comment

Back in college I used to make the spiciest chili possible. Habaneros aplenty. Then I'd cook up a bunch of rice, and use that to balance out the heat.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Oh gee, I was all set to start singing "Shall we gather by the river, the beautiful, the beautiful river...."

I'm an old man, and it's not nice to mess with old people. Now get in there and die like you was supposed to. It'll be a beautiful funeral. Don't worry about doing your part right, I'm sure you'll do just fine.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Chili has tomato in some way. I'd rather use paste than stewed tomatoes. They make me gag.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                            No, I just don't eat tomato paste... what the hell is it for?
                            Ever heard of spaghetti sauce?

Wow. Really? Yall call me ignorant. Look at gribbler! LOOK!
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Ever heard of spaghetti sauce?

Wow. Really? Yall call me ignorant. Look at gribbler! LOOK!
                              Wait, is tomato paste just what you like to call tomato sauce?

Comment

Diced tomatoes are my preference.
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X