Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @egypt:
    We are the source of light and civilisation, you are the source of slavery and evil science.
    We have no trouble finding volunteers for our divisions, you have to drag your own people and force them at gunshot..

@Robert: still could have been that my modem crashing had to do something with your server crashing..
    Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Crap, I spent like 10 min writing in-game comms this turn

Comment

• I only hope Hungary did not double-moved me, as I missed the last turn

Comment

• I'm sorry, I had not noticed that you missed the turn.
          Our units aren't near each other, so there should not be a problem. If you want a reload, then that's ok with me.

Comment

• Good that this isn't an issue.

But for clarity, and for future occurences, is it possible to doublemove someone if he missed his turn?
            If someone misses it, without prior notice, I think the ''normal" move of his opponent shouldn't be called a double move.

Comment

• @Egypt:

I see you logged in two minutes early.
              Technically of course a double move; but I trust you didn't do any offensive action? (especially moving fleets and such).

If so: no problem.

Comment

• Carthage,
                My turn is not finished yet (normaly if I hadn't endedmyturn it's not finished).
                I wanted to log in as soon as possible, there was like 20 seconds on the timer when I started to load up civ, I thougth it would be new turn already, but it was not. I logged out as soon as it loaded.)

Comment

• Well as long as you didn't move any units in these two minutes or so, then there's no problem at all

Comment

• It was not two minutes, I had to quite a few diplo screen, but that's it. Sorry anyway I thougth I can finish my turn before I had to leave.

Comment

• The 2 minutes is including the 'downloading' and 'initializing' time.
                      PYT only knows if someone is logged in or not. Not if he's already in the game.

And the turn timer pauses when someone is logging into the game.
                      So if you're entering the game before the End of Turn, then it's not like the turn will roll on while you're downloading/initialising.
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm leaving for a 1 week vacation tomorrow. I 'll be in my car for 11-13 hours from about 30 minutes before the turn flips.
                        Can the turn timer maybe be extended for 1 turn tomorrow, b/c I am at war with Bulgaria. he will not have time to play if he has to wait for me.

If Bulgaria will not move near my units then he can also move before me for tomorrow turn only.

Comment

• Next turn will last 5 extra more hours.
                          Thanks for telling us in advance, Hungary.
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• My turn isn't finished yet.. will end it later today. Not enough time, and too much options

Comment

• Bulgaria has paused the game, I see no reason to be paused so I unpause it. i guess it was accidental.

Comment

• Yeah, I caught the game with only few minutes to do my turn, paused at the end to give commands and most probably hit PAUSE button 1 more time than needed after the turn have switched. Anyway, I will ask Hungary to play sooner if possible, as with this timer I will lose the next turn if I don't play in the next couple of hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X