No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry Bulgaria, I am on vacation and have not much opportunities to play. I play if I can. If it makes it difficult for you, just play and don't wait for me. Just don't do anything naughty that can only be done by a double move.

Comment

• Persia and the Ottoman Empire have declared war on Bulgaria. We will go last in the turn order: Hungary - Bulgaria - Persia/Ottomans

We must reclaim our lost territories, plus interest.

Is weplayciv down?

Comment

• The "war" between Hungary & Bulgaria is a fake war anyhow, so there should be no turn order issues between them. It doesn't matter where they play in the turn order.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I have extended the turn timer to 24 hours till further notice.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I finished my turn and the turn flipped. I didn't move any units.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Since the bloody war between Hungary and Bulgaria is over van we reduce the timer a bit?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Egypt (DoF) View Post
                  Since the bloody war between Hungary and Bulgaria is over van we reduce the timer a bit?
                  Well, currently all civilizations except the Romans are at war....
                  I can reduce it a bit anyway of course, but about everybody is in a turn order... a longer turn timer may be useful.....
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Yeah, don't do that. Egypt was joking. Bulgaria has lost 2-3 cities recently, and the Otts 5. That's in like the first 4-5 turns of their new war, compared to neither Hungary or Bulgaria losing a single city in their past war.

Comment

• War is the continuation of negotiations, but by other means. Carl von Clausewitz
                      There were too long and peace comes time to drain some blood

Comment

• Bulgaria waged war against Greece, not against Hungary.
                        We decided to stay out of it b/c an open war with Bulgary was not in our interest and would only destroy our recovering economy.
                        There was officially a state of war between Hungary and Bulgary, but only b/c Greece was our vassal.

Comment

• Is PlayYourTurn working properly? Generally I play my turns around this time every day, but right PYT says there is 16 hours left on the clock and no one has played their turn yet. That seems really strange that no one has played their turn...

But I don't want to login, because I'm at war and don't want to double move. Anyone know what is happening?

Comment

• pyt shows that you and persia have missed your last turn (Portugal too btw). So i would say that all of you should switch turn order and move first. previously the timer was 24h now it seems to be 16h. I think 21 (so an actual 24) could work better.

Comment

• The previous turn timer and timing was great, cant we just have the same? Anything less than 24 hours is killing me. And I would rather miss my turn too than switching turns, because as it was now I barely could play my turns, if I have to wait for the time when Otto-Persia play, I will miss turns consistently

Comment

• Yeah, my fault I guess for not playing soon enough. Switching order sounds best.

I will need a 21-24 hour timer. Me and the Otts are 12 time zones apart...

Comment

Working...
                                X