No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they are moving out my land then they can take their turn before me, otherwise if I understand correctly they won't need pause (If they are not in my land I can't attack tem anyway (yet ).

Comment

• I have been having some trouble with posting screenshots. Could anyone give me some tips regarding uploading pictures to the account and how to post them in the forums correctly? It seems that some pics show up and some don't. I upload them to one of this account's folders, then use the BB link, but some people say they don't see it.
      Any tips on how to get it right?

Comment

• I dont know what procedure you use exactly to put pictures on the forum and why it is not working, but to my experience, depending on where they are - on the net or downloaded at your computer there are two approaches to be used:

If they are on the net, you copy the image location and then just use the "image" icon on the forum and when the pop-up shows, asking you whether it is a picture "from computer" or "from URL" you choose "from URL", paste the address and un-check the thick saying "retrieve local copy of the picture" or something like this.

If they are on your computer, just use the "image" button in the forum, when the pop-up comes, choose "from computer" and they should appear in the post. If in any doubt, click the "Manage attachments" button down to further manage the pictures. BTW, I just saw there a warning with small letters - "Images not used in 1 hour will be deleted" - is it possible this to be the possible problem with your disappearing pictures?

Edit: I just attached a picture, but did not linked it nowhere, to see if it will disappear in 1 hour
        Attached Files

Comment

• The easiest for me is: imageshack.us and then paste the forumcode line..
          Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Can someone please pause for the Turks, as they are not yet played as they had to play after Egypt and Egypt was late to play? I did not played too and will enjoy the pause and if the Turks pause for me after this too. Will not take me much to play. Thanks.

Comment

• I paused.

Comment

• Thanks. Lets hope Turkey will play soon without diplo-screens and pause for me too (me having not diploscreens either I hope)

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoF) View Post
                  I paused.
                  No, you didn't, sorry.
                  (I was late to play but I said here that they can move before me)

Comment

• that's strange, I logged in, hit the pause button, saw that it was Game Paused by France, then logged out to main menu... sure I did...

Comment

• (I was late to play but I said here that they can move before me)
                      Not to blame anyone - was just explaining what happened to those not aware

Anyway, Bulgaria and Turkey are at war. Bulgaria moves after Turkey. With a complex 3-phases turn order, I think a slightly increased turn timer will be appropriate.

Comment

• Perhaps Turkey and Egypt can come to some agreement, as I get the feeling Turkey isn't going to be going after Jerusalem again for a bit, and Egypt can't really strike at them presently either...

Comment

• Well, my enemies never told me what did they want, no demand, no terms nothing.. if they want something they should contact me, though peace is only possible if it includes every nations, by that I'm referring to our friends, the Bulgarians.

But if you have no objection Egypt no longer insists on following the turn order (between us, Persia and Turkey), we have no land troops near each other and my ships are just peacefully blockading.
                          Last edited by Egypt (DoF); September 14, 2011, 15:15.

Comment

• I have trouble logging in. I get an error message saying something about the save file and then civ crashes to desktop. tried 3 times, same result each time... server down?

Comment

• Reinstall your windows. Seriously.
                              After 20-30 missed turns, this solved my problem at last.

Comment

• wtf? that is a pretty big operation!

Comment

Working...
                                X