• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made it!

Comment

• nevermind!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick76 View Post
        Hungarian something is wrong because in previous messages in the forum wrote that Roman has violated the ceasefire, then such act was, so I do not think it was just talk.
        I wondered how it was technically possible that you could break it.
        In game / in character / story wise you did not break it. If someone broke it, it was me. But the Cease Fire should never have happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hungary (DoF) View Post
          The cease fire should never have happened. It is a problem of the civ4 engine, we can only send each other in-game messages if they come with a cease-fire offer.
          So don't send in-game messages. Use the forum.

Comment

• Sending in-game messages guarantee that they come over (if you do it right).

The turn will flip in 30 minutes, then I'm at work already, not home untill about 0,5h or 1h before the next turn ends.
            Rome: It is ok if you move first. But then next turn we go back to normal turn order.

People can now send in bets:
            - 9 Roman Praetorians + 2 archers (1 upgraded with +10% strength)
            - 4 Hungarian Axeman (+75% cultural defense, +25% fortification, +50% vs Praetorians)

Who will win?

Comment

• I notice the turn length which should be 12 hrs is actually 15, and that the warring states always get their turns in with plenty of time on the clock..

Perhaps we would like to shorten turns to 10 hrs (actually 12 hrs) ?
              Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• I'm having some pretty severe connection issues with this server that I don't have with the DoE game. It's very hard to connect to, and once connected I get disconnected fairly regularly. It's okay sometimes, but this is very common and frustrating...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hungary (DoF) View Post
                  Sending in-game messages guarantee that they come over (if you do it right).

The turn will flip in 30 minutes, then I'm at work already, not home untill about 0,5h or 1h before the next turn ends.
                  Rome: It is ok if you move first. But then next turn we go back to normal turn order.

People can now send in bets:
                  - 9 Roman Praetorians + 2 archers (1 upgraded with +10% strength)
                  - 4 Hungarian Axeman (+75% cultural defense, +25% fortification, +50% vs Praetorians)

Who will win?
                  Who won?

Comment

• it seems some peace was reached...

Comment

• Ah, that's boring.

Comment

• Strange thing; I've played my turn (pressed enter) and ingame-screen shows "waiting for other civilizations" but http://www.playyourturn.com doesn't show that i've played my turn ?
                        Anyway, hopefully it's fixed the next turn.

Comment

• PYT thinks you better to go back and change your moves!

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoE) View Post
                            I'm having some pretty severe connection issues with this server that I don't have with the DoE game. It's very hard to connect to, and once connected I get disconnected fairly regularly. It's okay sometimes, but this is very common and frustrating...
                            I'm also having connection issues, sometime I can't log in at all, frequent disconnects etc.

Comment

• We are at war with Egypt. Egypt moves first in the turn.

Comment

• I knew I should had razed Istambul..

Can we get a longer turn timer, please? 15h would be good I think. I can usually play in the first 8 hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X