• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No internet at home? Are you living in a box again
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• It cut out for some reason. Tech is coming by tomorrow afternoon.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Philippos will go on a three week trip... again no internet at the location. Is there any one who likes to sub this great empire from the 9th of till the 28th august?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greece (DoF) View Post
          Philippos will go on a three week trip... again no internet at the location. Is there any one who likes to sub this great empire from the 9th of till the 28th august?
          As our countries have many similarities (both are a pain in the ass of the other euro countries ) I can sub you.

Comment

• Equally I would be happy to sub, if the added few miles even further west gives any confort.

Comment

• Please view Sophie's video and click "like" or "leuk" on youtube!
              It gives us a chance to win a prize!
              Last edited by Robert; August 5, 2011, 03:46.

Comment

• Liked.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• going to miss the next 5-6 turns, I think I can manage without sub.

Comment

• Don't tell the barbarians that, they will be spawning like mad now.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                      Liked.
                      Thanks!!
                      I won 1 of the 6 phones! Now I'm going to try to win the TV as well 8)

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

Comment

• Egypt has declared war on France. If France agrees we don't really have to watch the turn order. I will not attack, we are just passing through.

Comment

• Don't believe them! Those Egyptian 'scouts' who are just passing through are really Hashishin a group dedicated to eliminating the leadership of foreign powers. Chief Vitalstatistix beware!

Comment

• Geza of the Hungarian clans makes clear that any group of Egyptians that wanders through our territories without our permission will be killed. That counts for all groups of foreign units. Respect our territory and we will respect yours.

Comment

• Can't contact to host.. (the problem could be at my side though)
                                Last edited by Egypt (DoF); August 8, 2011, 06:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X