No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My entire server appears to be down. I don't know why and I'm not home.
    I'll try to fix it as soon as I'm home again.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Game is down again/still

Comment

• My internet connection is down (the main one) so the servers aren't reachable. My ISP is asleep so it's not going to be fixed in the next 12 hours. *sigh*

Comment

• focus Robert! we have beers to drink tomorrow
          Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Hey LzPrst, I'll have to cancel on you tomorrow. My wife has been in the hospital the past days. She's pregnant for 8,5 months and she was having a lot of pain for unknown reasons. She's home now but I can't leave her alone with the kids b/c she has to take a lot of rest for the pain not to return.

Comment

• Hey Robert, sorry to hear about Mrs RP's health. Don't worry about the server - sounds like you have more important things on your plate at the moment, and we will all survive without a day of watching our warriors scout out more mountains and forests.

Comment

• Hi Robert, there is nothing more important than family, I wish you everything goes well and enjoy the child

Comment

• Don't expect it to be up before monday.
                  Apparently I have some trojan I have to get rid of first before they will unlock my window to the world.

And since my wife doesn't need 100% full attention (fortunately ) I can have a look at these trojans now and then
                  They're like little babies, screaming for my attention. In fact they're (now) like family as well
                  Anybody wants a couple of them?

Comment

• Trojans!

Who added the Trojan civilisation? Those map makers and modders have someting to answer for?

Whats the UU - a wooden horse - requires horeses and gives +50% city attack? OK I know it was the Greeks who used the horse. So what is it? UB of 'amazing place in history' - a national wonder which causes the leading civ to admit that they are really Trojans giving them a culture bonus (called 'finding a history for yourself')?

Comment

• hehe, we're modding a Trojan civ with a Trojan horse UU into the diplogame being set up at WPC
                      The UB is a special version of city walls, though, of course.

Comment

• Ok, guys, I'm sorry.. when I've sent that pm to my neighbour I did not think it was Robert but even if He was I thought our host is more experienced than to open the "how to increase your sword's size free " attachment... I promise I won't try to use any unconventional warfare in the future

Comment

• A couple of years ago I got a virus/trojan when my winzip 'trial' had expired and I NEEDED it very very much, so I googled for winzip serial keys and got on some website with a hacked winzip download.
                          The 'download' button was tempting me and I knew there was a 50% virus/trojan chance, but I decided to test my luck.
                          It was bad luck (of course, I should've known that it was a 100% virus/trojan).

Comment

• We have traveled through at least a few dimensions to inform the god Robert that 7zip has been invented and he should consider that for all his freeware divine decompression needs.

Comment

• quoting myself:
                              A couple of years ago...

more important:
                              Game is up!

Comment

• Crap. After waiting several days to play, now I don't have Internet at home.

But I'm going to try to install civ at work...
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X