• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll manage it

Comment

• Though the pass seems to not work...

Comment

• Sorry to do this, but I need a reload. Maybe it was a miscommunication, but my city was settled in the wrong place, and that's a fairly important issue for me.

Comment

• That's what you get for trusting extradimensional beings with your empire .
          I support the reload, but do it quick please (which year btw?)

Comment

• hmmmm. pauses, reloads. I have contaminated this realm..

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoF) View Post
              Sorry to do this, but I need a reload. Maybe it was a miscommunication, but my city was settled in the wrong place, and that's a fairly important issue for me.
              Well..... as game host I'm not going to reload for this kinda stuff. (not that I do not sympathise with you)
              This game is supposed to be a simple as-least-as-possible pausing and reloading game (which is already failing).
              An technical game mistake is never a reason for a reload. Neither if it's done by you or by your sub.

But if many players support a reload them I'm fine of course.
              It then must be decided within 8 hours otherwise things will drag on too long.
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I say if it's been really screwed up then reload because, a, we did already for other civ, b, it's better to keep the game fun for everyone. I agree though that we should limit the reloads somewhere. (It's good that I'm not Robert , who decides in this..or am I?? )

Comment

• I in the position of the one who messed the things from the other dimension of course support the reload and humbly ask for forgiveness from all of you guys for screwing your game with unnecessary reloads.

Comment

• Since I started this reload-thingy due to screwing up myself, I can't deny other people the right to put in a joker and give it another try :-)

Comment

• Ok, I'll reload the game when I'm home in about 6 hours.
                      Please make clear what year exactly has to be reloaded.

Comment

• I played 2150, so anything prior to my play on the next turn should be fine.

Thanks a lot. It's not a minor city placement issue, as it takes a major city and removes a key food resource and settling on a plains hill, and adds two mountains instead to the BFC. Np, Russia, these things happen.

Comment

• Persia missed 2125 bc so I guess the city was founded in 2100 bc, so it's ok to reload that turn.

Comment

• Game 2100BC has been reloaded

From now on reloads are going to be given only for very good reasons.

Comment

• I should read this forum more frequent. Yesterday my pc was infected with a virus and I did not play because there was nothing important in Hungary going on. But now I see that the game was reloaded to just before the hungarian period of no guidance had started... but I may survive till 1000ad at least....

Comment

• Game seems down here as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X