Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll just have to explore....
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• There are places to cross that were crossable in ancient times, and that should suffice for explanation Do keep in mind that many a fleet was lost to the seas back then, and ships usually hugged the shores for navigation. Requiring more advanced shipbuilding techniques as were used on interoceanic voyages (caravels+) for crossing through the vast portions of the Med makes decent sense.

Comment

• What are Incans from another dimension doing here? Are they aliens? Do they bring more advanced weapon technology!?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• And who is this Robert fella, what civ does he lead? Is he a god?

Comment

• We do indeed come from another universe, where this "world" of yours is but a small part of our greater world. Yes, we know that the southern deserts do not, as some suppose, lead to the end of the world, some black impassable void. But we won't say where exactly they do lead...

We see that in this world, Jerusalem remains. This confuses us. Are not those of the Nile Jews? What is happening here? Why has no one razed that city yet? Your ways confuse us.

We apologize for "dropping in" on your universe, but our own world has finally come to a complete stop, and doing so quite abruptly, it threw us all off of it, and after much time lost in the space between worlds, we finally came to land here, in this odd, parallel place.

Comment

• Perhaps this god-like person, Robert, knows something of the cataclysm that has frozen our world? Perhaps he knows why we were thrown into this other dimension away from all the lands and people we knew so well. Perhaps he knows also how to restart our world?

Comment

• Bah, what an absurd thought. Raze? Our great city of Jerusalem? We are not some mere jewish tribe, We are the chosen people of the sun God Ra. This world is ours, and now foul creatures, Begone!

Comment

• I indeed am some kind of a god, not just of one world or dimension but of many.
                  On contrary to this Incan DoE person though, my identity in this dimension is clear

Comment

• hehe, I think my anonymity slipped a bit there.

Comment

• help. I am trying to send pics to other players but for some reason they do not see them. I have uploaded to my album and sent the link in PMs, but they do apparently not see them. what did I do wrong?

Comment

• uploading to albums goes in two phases, I do not remember exactly how, but the first upload places them in some kind of temporary category which you then have to save. Otherwise they get deleted within 30 minutes.

Comment

• i.e. vbulletin 4.0 messed up a rather simple and intuitive process.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• The current turn is 2150BC on PyT. I need someone to sub for the next 2 turns after this one ends. I have asked Russia from DoE to do it (and I hope they're not the Egyptians or something ), but they haven't responded, and I need to leave the country in a few hours, and I haven't heard back from them.

So, if Russia doesn't respond here that they will play it within the next 8 hours or so, can I get an emergency sub to step in?

I have PM'd RP and Russia the details.

Comment

• I'll sub if needed. I'm home in about 9 hours and can then play the next 2 turns for you.
                              I'll see if Russia (DoE) has responded/played by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoF) View Post
                                (and I hope they're not the Egyptians or something )
                                I can sub for you, so you don't have to worry about the "something" at least

Comment

Working...
                                X