No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, ppl, try to get a sub first. If no one else available then ask a distant civ. (Btw Bulgaria's missed the last 17 turns already.. they only did one which was lost because of the reload. I'd have a rule that it is not allowed to miss so many turns unless you tell us in advance. We have no idea when if ever bulgaria would show up again.)

Comment

• 17 turns is far too many. I say we step in and install a sub. Maybe Spain or Portugal or someone. Missing 17 turns is huge this early in the game.

Comment

• So, Bulgaria stopped playing again after he succesfully was able to login..... but never told us about that....!?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Solved it. Will log in once every 2 days. Then it won't be a problem.

Comment

• That's great!

Comment

• Um, Bulgaria basically missing the first 17 turns makes that civ fairly weak and gives the neighboring civs a huge leg up. I am not very happy with that and the lack of communication.

Comment

• Hello everyone.

First, I want to apology for not taking closer look at the game. After my laptop was gone, the other computer I had access to seemed to not run the DoF mod properly. I tried few approaches, moving, renaming, adding new users, unlocking folders, etc without any result. Still this quick and ugly messages about assets that cannot be changed.

Then I asked a friend of mine to sub for me and was looking for resolving my problem a bit later in few weeks. But this friend of mine just screwed the things, the same way as with Mongolia in DoE and my civ ended being not played for 17 turns.

Yesterday after reading in the forum that my civ was not played for 17 turns, I decided to act decisively, bought at once some new hardware and after few hours reinstalls the mod finally worked, so from now on, I hope to play the game properly. I only hope the damage done is not so big.

Sorry again, hope this will not happen again (at least with this friend of mine for sure)

Comment

• on solving your problems Bulgaria.

With the turn timer as it is, its easy for a lot of turns to flash past. Now Bulgaria will grow fat and rich - all the better to be absorbed into the Eskimo Empire

Comment

• Buing new hardware to play this game: you're a hero Bulgaria!!

Comment

• Not that I don't mind having a 6 hammer resourceless mine in my capital, but I thought we were going without random events on?

Comment

• What happened? I thought we were not using events as well.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Hope I get the "free shock for all your units" one and not the "you just lost your forge and library" one...

Comment

• Was it not turned off by the mod? Was I supposed to turn it off....!?
                            Ooops....

Comment

• Time to start stockpiling gold then, I guess.

Comment

• I've just had an afterthought: too bad that we hadn't modded the ships to make them able to cross the Mediterranean sea even in ancient times. Its not that realistic that we need astronomy for this. (are there ways to cross it somewhere? Gibraltar, maybe south of Sicily..)
                                Last edited by mzprox; July 23, 2011, 15:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X