• Show
Clear All

• what turn am I supposed to reload?
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• 2775, something before the spanish turn

Comment

• Whatever you do do it soon. You can use my autosave, but unless you decide in an hour or two I will have to play my turn (and that save will be lost)

Comment

• Spain attacked in 2775. If you load that turn before Spain played?

I have also paused the game so Egypt need not stress with the playing of his turn.
          Last edited by France (DoF); July 16, 2011, 09:00.

Comment

• Is there a way to forward my e-mail for this login to an e-mail address already in use? I really only check the one, and I don't like logging in/out repetitively here if I can avoid it, just to check for PMs...

Comment

• I am ok with a reload.

And thank you Egypt for sparing my city.

Comment

• @Persia: you can just change the e-mail address of your DoF account in your profile to anything that suits you.

Comment

• 2775 has been reloaded.

Comment

• Sorry for the inconvenience i caused guys. On the other hand, it's nice to know now what the etiquette is for this game.

Comment

• Spain and France - problem solving without shouting!

Comment

• Hah, guys, this game is much too friendly for its name "Destruction of Foes". It is diplo-light game and yet it is softer than the full diplo-game DoE. In DoE France lost their second city and Russia lost its second settler.

Comment

• France lost its city because it was placed as a deliberate choke on its neighbours, and was 'paid' a settler for its troubles I think. Russia lost its settler to barbarians. So neither the same as this; but a good piece of mischief mr anonymous from another world!

Comment

• No barbarians in this game, so people are a bit more free to have settlers wander around.

Comment

• As I am on a 4 day business trip with no posibility to play, may I ask for a longer timer? (16 hrs for instance). Monday afternoon until friday evening.

I have automated my turns as much as possible but 12 to 15 turns ahead is a bit much

Comment

• Why don't you ask someone to sub for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X