Request: Forum Plugin Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Forum Plugin Tapatalk

So i can read the forums easily on my iphone......... or other mobile devices...

Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Tapatalk cost money to use. Why bother?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

A lot of posters view the site on their phones. More will in the future. Many people who don't now, would.

This thing is stupid, though. It's an app.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I view the forum on my phone from time to time. Still see no need to pay for something that is free and functional as is.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I think there's also an add-on for vB that'll serve all important phone operating systems (symbian, android, ios)
          I'll look for it. Jeroen found it back then.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

It's the same thing. Just not only for ios.

Comment

For the record, I have installed the plugin and followed all steps.
              Unfortunately I can't 'verify' the installation. I have requested help from Tapatalk, waiting for their answer now.

If anybody has experienced with installing this software, please let me know!

Comment

All I know is I get this irritating pop up asking me if I want to know more about Tapatalk every freaking time I visit the site from my phone now.

Comment

I'm getting this pop-up as well, but poly's still not available in tapatalk
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

yeah same, hmm be nice if it worked. save me from lugging around my 12lb laptop.

Comment

Sorry for resurrecting a thread that is more than a year old, but I have been trying to get Tapatalk to work with Apolyton, and it seems that this plugin has been forgotten entirely. Could I ask the admins to please retry the module setup again? Having Tapatalk for Apolyton would be awesome

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ok, I installed the latest version of Tapatalk. Let me know if it's working or not.

Comment

It's not showing up in a search (as far as I know that's the only way - there's no direct adding). Maybe it'll take a while to filter through to their search engine?

Comment

Just showing Civ Webring and Civfanatics when I search Apolyton
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X