Movies of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies of 2011

Thought I would start a topic about movies that comming out in 2011.
    Here is some I am looking forward to seeing.

The Rite
    The Eagle
    I Am Number Four
    Battle: Los Angeles
    The Thing
    Kung Fu Panda 2
    Super 8
    Cars 2
    Winnie the Pooh
    Sherlock Holmes 2
    Planet of the Apes 2
    Poltergeist
    The Mysterious Island

Just a few
    Looks like a good year for movies!

Please comment, discuss, add to list.

Sherlock Holmes 2 should be good.
    DaShi and Oerdin are both trying to get advance tickets for Kung Fu Panda 2.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I heard it was the same when Brokeback Mountain came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post

Really?

Sequels and remakes (Planet of the Apes FFS!? Didn't they botch the first remake enough?)

That is an unimpressive list.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          Really?

Sequels and remakes (Planet of the Apes FFS!? Didn't they botch the first remake enough?)

That is an unimpressive list.
          Well, if first don't succeed....remake....?

This is my list of some of the movies I want to see.

Comment

If you want to see better movies in the future you will need to ensure the crap being released now gets sent straight to video. As long as you keep eagerly awaiting this tripe then they will keep providing it.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              Thought I would start a topic about movies that comming out in 2011.
              Here is some I am looking forward to seeing.

The Rite
              The Eagle
              I Am Number Four
              Battle: Los Angeles
              The Thing
              Kung Fu Panda 2
              Super 8
              Cars 2
              Winnie the Pooh
              Sherlock Holmes 2
              Planet of the Apes 2
              Poltergeist
              The Mysterious Island

Just a few

That's mostly remakes and sequels. What a ****ty and unimaginative list...
              Last edited by MOBIUS; January 15, 2011, 14:58. Reason: Wezil beat me to it! :lol:
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Sherlock Holmes 2 should be good.
                DaShi and Oerdin are both trying to get advance tickets for Kung Fu Panda 2.
                I actually hated the first one. Also, Sloww, it's over between us. Let me go and move on. You'll find someone else.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                  That's mostly remakes and sequels. What a ****ty and unimaginative list...
                  What else do you expect from a ****ty and unimaginative poster?
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

True.

Dumbass republican right-wingers are clearly also conservative in their movie choices...!

Yeah, Sherlock Holmes (the movie) was dumb. Entertaining, but dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      I actually hated the first one.
                      I didn't hate it but I couldn't make it through to the end. I'm just tired of Sherlock Holmes.

Comment

I was referring to Kung Fu Panda.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Sorry, my bad.

No comment on Kung Fu Panda. You couldn't pay me to see a movie with that title.

Comment

Yeah, that was clearly an 'AVOID' and I average going to the movies at least once a week.

Comment

I'm a huge DVD consumer so most of my movie watching is on a time shift from everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X