old player wondering where to ask for help with finding things on ctp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old player wondering where to ask for help with finding things on ctp

just wondering from the looks of thew ctp2 forum if any thing is alive here any more, and where all the mods and strats and things have gone?

i am looking for the aom 1-2-3-4 mods

great 334 veiws and no one has info..

Comment

That was on the old server which is now gone. However I have AOM1 and AOM4 on my harddrive, so I may upload it when I get the keys.

As far as I know AOM4 is a cumulative update, so I would combine the files and exclude the stuff that you have on the CTP2 CD anyway.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

let me know when you do upload it, id like to get it when its availible. and thanks for sharing the info.

Comment

just call to conquest gets old fast but i remeber having fun in aom when i had it

Comment

I am not (yet?) able to help out regarding Mods, but I uploaded all modding resources/utilities to the CTP2 Bureau.

I think as long as we don't know when (or if?) Apolyton's download section will be restored it is legitimate to post here that there is a working dowload section at the other forum. Currently it doesn't contain many Mods and Scenarios though. I will try to upload stuff there myself, but maybe others could help out as well.
            The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

ill check your site out, hope its a good place but thanks for having a place to where ctp2 things can go to

Comment

I uploaded AOM4 to our new file place.

I removed some files that come with the original CTP2 CD, especially one that could mess up the CD.

If you want to combine it with the Apolyton Edition, I recommend to install AOM4 first and then the Apolyton Edition.

-Martin

Comment

if i already have every thing installed like the patch the ap edition and the mod swapper, how would i install aom4, or would i need to uninstall every thing?

Comment

Originally posted by rockon View Post
                    if i already have every thing installed like the patch the ap edition and the mod swapper, how would i install aom4, or would i need to uninstall every thing?
                    Well, I removed probably almost all files that could cause trouble. But anyway, you could copy AOM4 over it and deny all requests of overwriting files. Alternatively, you could copy all the Apolyton Edition files over the AOM installation afterwards.

In the end you just have to make sure that the files of the Apolyton Edition are all there.

-Martin

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Ok, this is a late response -- but it took me some time to upload all the stuff to the other downloads section. I hope this may still help some old and new players while Apolyton's downloads section is under repair
                        The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

I have AOM1 and AOM4 on my harddrive, so I may upload it when I get the keys....

Comment

Originally posted by mariyar View Post
                            I have AOM1 and AOM4 on my harddrive, so I may upload it when I get the keys....
                            Ages of Man 4 is here.

-Martin

Comment

Working...
                            X