Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British scientists are leading plans to probe your anus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British scientists are leading plans to probe your anus.

I know childish, but funny

but I heard Boston docs & J&J just came up with an ultra sensitive blood test for colon cancer

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      but I heard Boston docs & J&J just came up with an ultra sensitive blood test for colon cancer
      lol
      touché

Comment

some of this is just too funny!!!!!

“One of the big mysteries about Uranus is that it doesn’t emit much heat at all"

Uranus...has the most powerful wind ......, blowing at more than 500mph

“We’ve only really scratched the surface of Uranus

The nuclear-powered probe, which the scientists hope to launch in 2021 would take an incredible 15 years to travel the vast distance to Uranus.

“We see this as medium scale only in terms of price. For the amount of science you get back it is a large scale mission for quite low cost.”

Comment

Uranus also has the most powerful wind observed in the solar system, blowing at more than 500mph.
          furp

pardon me

We’ve only really scratched the surface of Uranus.
          Thank you, that felt good... But please - no camera up there

Uranus is ripe
          Broccoli last night, so they dont find anything up my anus with that camera

Comment

damnit doc, I should have quit after my 1st attempt at humor

Comment

Do you have a link?

A Uranus orbiter would be SO AWESOME.
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                Do you have a link?

A Uranus orbiter would be SO AWESOME.
                I wonder how it would feel?

Comment

Ur-anus Pathfinder is being proposed as an M-class (medium-class) mission
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                    Ur-anus Pathfinder is being proposed as an M-class (medium-class) mission
                    Will it hurt?

Comment

Working...
                    X