Gay Alexander?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Alexander?

Has anyone noticed that when Alexander of the Greeks appears the music sounds a lot like the soundtrack from Brokeback Mountain? Also, he is very handsome, rides a horse, and there is a snow-capped mountain in the background. It just seems very strange.

And why does George Washington sound like Bill Clinton...
    "I've spent more time posting than playing."

Yes, I think I made a joke about this before. It was rated down to "inappropriate" by the more politically correct inclined of us

Comment

By the way, Alexander the great, man in the flesh I mean, wasn't only homosexual, he was both bisexual and what we would now describe as a pedophile. In ancient Greek, that was still considered normal. Christian values later suppressed these cultural aspects across Europe.

Comment

He was not a pedophile as we would say, in those days important men and men with a status all abused young boys. Plato, to name just one..... did this as well....
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by siredgar View Post
          Also, he is very handsome
          Note that being very handsome is not an indication of gayness. Case in point, me.

(I'm straight and very handsome not an ugly gay, smartarses)

Comment

I'm not Gay either. My secretary once said that I had a pretty face though. And her name is Gay!

Comment

So this is the world of the on-topic forum
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by siredgar View Post
                Has anyone noticed that when Alexander of the Greeks appears the music sounds a lot like the soundtrack from Brokeback Mountain? Also, he is very handsome, rides a horse, and there is a snow-capped mountain in the background. It just seems very strange.

And why does George Washington sound like Bill Clinton...
                1) When a guy notices that the other guy is handsome... I for example did not notice that until it was mentioned on this forum.
                2) To my ear, George Washington sound more like Bush
                The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
                certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
                -- Bertrand Russell

Comment

I'm sure I used to know someone called Gary Alexander...which is quite close
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Its like a Rorschach test. You see what you want to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X