Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judging By Human Societies and Civilizations the Worst Thing You Can Call Someone - Human

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging By Human Societies and Civilizations the Worst Thing You Can Call Someone - Human

Let's say you were a human living amongst chimpanzees and after years of being stuck there, you determined that you really needed more intellectual conversation, and you were getting pretty tired of their petty politics. Now then, let's say you were a super-high-IQ (Human +) individual in every regard and you were living amongst humans. After enjoying all the sound and fury, horseplay, and TV - you just got tired of all their shenanigans.

The first thing I would rid myself of would be proper sentence structure and my original login.

Comment

Oh here we go, another one-post-wonder
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm calling DrinksEyes, this time.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I think it's a fair call...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Flood Cleaning View Post
            Let's say you were a human living amongst chimpanzees and after years of being stuck there, you determined that you really needed more intellectual conversation, and you were getting pretty tired of their petty politics. Now then, let's say you were a super-high-IQ (Human +) individual in every regard and you were living amongst humans. After enjoying all the sound and fury, horseplay, and TV - you just got tired of all their shenanigans.
            This contradicts your thread title. If super-humans:humans::humans:chimpanzees, how could "human" be the worst?

Comment

Working...
            X