Cradle Tech Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cradle Tech Tree

Hope all had a great Christmas and are having a great start to the New Year.

I had started this project before Christmas, but got a little side tracked with the new games I got.

I've created a tech tree for Cradle. I used a problem called FreeMind, and have exported it to PDF. The most advanced techs are in the middle, and as you move out further from the center, you get to the earliest techs. Each tech has the cost of the tech, along with the techs required to research it. If a tech has a red arrow, it means the requirements for it are listed somewhere else.

I will be doing the samething with the latest version of AOM. I want to import some of AOM techs into Cradel, and thought this would be a good way to compare the two.

I also am looking at adding what units and improvements each tech releases.

Let me know what you think or any mistakes you find. I know there are a few techs missing. These are mostly religous techs.

Ooops, sorry, didn't realize there was a size limit on the attachments. The PDF file I have is 876kb, about twice as large as allowed. The FreeMind file is only 54kb, but the uploader program won't allow that file format.

Any ideas of where I can post this file at?

Comment

I think wrapping the file(s) into a ZIP- or RAR-archive should help.
      The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

Upload at weplayciv.com, (in the CTP2 Mods folder, because that folder only has Cradle files... )then link here.
        Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
        ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Thanks Hexagonian.

Comment

Here is the link, couldn't do it before because I didn't have a high enough post count

Here is the link http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/down...do=file&id=282

Comment

So have you been playing Cradle???
              Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
              ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Not yet. I promise I will fire it up this week. May happen tonight.

FYI, I got a new game about 2 1/2 weeks before Christmas, but hardly touched as we spent a week at Disney. Came home and spent a lot of time getting ready for Christmas, as my wifes family came over on Christmas das. For Christmas I got two additional games, one of which I finally got to install a few days ago. On top of trying to help the kids with their stuff, just not enough hours in the day.

Comment

Working...
                X