Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a copy of the "my complete tech tree" forum thread? I can't find it anywhere.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a copy of the "my complete tech tree" forum thread? I can't find it anywhere.

Hey all,

A while ago there was a tech tree posted by a Polyton which had 140 technologies, separated into Prehistoric, Ancient, Classical, Medieval, Gunpowder, Enlightenment, Industrial, Modern, Information and Future ages, starting with six base techs: Foraging, Hunting, Fire, Stonecutting, Herding and Paganism.

I wrote down by hand in a notebook the tech tree, and I think this tech tree is interesting it that it synchs with a bunch of other theories, such as the history ideas of Oswald Spengler, and stages of cultural development from Ken Wilber's Integral Theory.

Why I'm asking for a copy of the thread, if anyone knows where I can get it, I'm thinking of writing a novel including these various theories and this tech tree as a basis for a story about the cultural evolution of humankind.

If anyone has any info please let me know, I'll put you in the Aknowledgements section if I ever manage to get the darn thing fully written one day.

Cheers

MattBowron
    "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."
Working...
X