• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm calling Darius at 815 tomorrow.

6 * 1 * 2 * 5 * 6 * 4 * 0 * 7 * 7 * 5

am or pm?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
      I'm calling Darius at 815 tomorrow.

6 * 1 * 2 * 5 * 6 * 4 * 0 * 7 * 7 * 5

am or pm?
      PM, and it's Tuesday, not tomorrow.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        This will be videotaped, right?

It'd take some third party we don't have. Maybe some bystander could snap it with their phone for a few bucks though.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

???

I never saw Darius as a bully and you will be fighting him ?

Texans...
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Well, kill 'em all and let god sort 'em out, dannubis
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, this is certainly a 'Poly first.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I can't be bothered to read the posts, but is it a Poly meet involving handbags at ten paces?
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Is it God damn? If so, that's really weird how you would abbreviate it then make sure you express the f-word repeatedly.

But I made a comment that I would punch the **** out of KrazyHorse and he was all like "Good luck getting into the Marines with a felony conviction". Like what kind of ***** says that? First of all, going to the cops when there's a fight between two grown adult men is *****-ish but to just go out and pre-emptively say yeah I'm going to the cops from a trash-talking threat... wow. Sure you're not castrated?

Says a lot about KH's spinelessness.

Call me a philistine or whatever else but a man shouldn't be a *****. For someone as high and mighty and superior who thinks he's a lion eating up the lambs, I'd like to see where his supposed survival of the fittest gets him on the open savannah.

You're pathetic.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    Why is Albie getting all chummy with the resident ******?
                    Because he takes any opportunity he can find to feel like somebody gives a flying **** about his victim complex when it comes to me...
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

As opposed to his victim complex when it comes to the job market, women, or being a fat closet case, of course.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Maybe this'll start a trend, Poly Fighting Championship. There are a few ****nuts here I'd very much like to meet in person.

What is all this broo-hah-hah about anyway?
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

As far as I can tell:

1) Somebody poked fun at docfeelgood for being a ******
                          2) He started this thread, threatening to beat up half of Poly
                          3) Albie jumped on the bandwagon
                          4) Provost also jumped on the bandwagon (without making an Internet threat to beat up anybody, to his credit)
                          5) Other people made fun of dfg and albie
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                              I can't be bothered to read the posts, but is it a Poly meet involving handbags at ten paces?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

this really is a new low for poly.

and also, get a ****ing grip albie.
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X