Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which smiles are fake and which are real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which smiles are fake and which are real?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbo...urveys/smiles/

I got 15 out of 20 right.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

13/20

And there are so many ugly ****ing people out there.

#13 is a what the ****?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I did the introvert/extrovert mate one. Not sure what an 'extrovert face' is but it said I preferred extroverts over introverts 80:20
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Heraclitus, did you ever do the famous Black/white implicit association test? I posted it here years ago before you signed up and Apolyton was filled with white preference. But I know you've taken it at some point; what are you?

Comment

11/20, but I think I fell apart after #13 scared the crap out of me.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

#13 is an abomination.

Comment

18/20.

Look at the eyes, not the mouth.

Comment

16/20.

What Cort said.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

20/20
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

19/20

I hate people, btw. Dogs are much more honest
                      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I hate people that prefer dogs to people. Misanthropic, canophilic, and usually smelly.

Comment

Funny how all the marks have gone up since the major clue was announced.

Comment

I bet you're one of those sneaky bastards who learned to smile with the eyes
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

18/20. When they shake their heads they're genuine. Sadly, I forewent(sp?) this magic formula in one case because I felt like I wouldn't like that guy in person and he turned out to be genuine. Yeah, right.

Comment

Working...
                              X