No announcement yet.

2011 Fantasy GOLF at Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did a piece on him on their web site.

Click on the volunteer spotlight tab.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Q: If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why?

A: Probably the Pope.
      Ah, Tony. Still playing to the crowd after all these years...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

he looks like a veteran golfer, maybe its the glasses

we still play those cow pastures

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
            The president of the group was thrilled to tell us they made one terrific improvement to the course. He said, “We took out all of the bunkers on the course because they slowed up play!”

Comment

Could someone describe to me the RL connections between Ming, Berz, rah, Tony and JRabbit please?

Comment

Ming and rah are twins; they've been here forever.
                Tony is their dad, retired in Florida.

I went to college with them; have partied with them since the 70s. We all live within 5 miles of each other.
                Berz is another longtime Poly guy who shares our interests. He's from Kansas and has visited us here in Chicago IRL.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thank you very much, now I understand better

And thank you all for the win the week

Comment

yes, congrats

dont do that any more, we cant have some eurotrash winning our golf league

Comment

And when Berz visited us we had a golf tournament on a lot of classic courses here, where he won first place and took home the staff of rah as a prize. (a putter).
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        dont do that any more, we cant have some eurotrash winning our golf league
                        Its already in the bag sorry

Oh and just be glad I did not enter your baseball league because that would have been an easy win too

Comment

I'm back to using that putter

I didn't wanna shell out $200 for a new one

Comment

I saw the add for the new nike putter and it looked sweet. At $222.

Polymetal Groove Technology The softer polymer groove gives way to a milled steel secondary groove, starting the ball on a controlled forward roll at impact. Putters with milled steel faces, or polymer-only inserts require up to 30% of the total putting distance to begin a stable forward roll. Multi-material Face The flowed-through low-durometer polymer material dampens impact vibrations for soft touch, while the interspersed milled steel face maintains audible feedback for proper distance control. Heel-Toe Weighting The ported Polymetal Groove Technology allows 30 grams of internal weight to be excavated from the face and body and relocated to .................

HEY, it's just a putter.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yup, I'm tempted - maybe when one of the local pro shops get one in I'll give it a try

spring = demo days

a few years back a Taylor Made rep let me try a hybrid he customized and it was amazing - 5-6 hits up to 250 straight as an arrow. I really regret not buying it on the spot. That wont happen again, I'm bringing $200+ to every demo day just in case

Comment

My sticks are getting old, so depending on a decent size bonus, it may be time for new ones.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X