No announcement yet.

2011 Fantasy GOLF at Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The season is young. The span from 4th place to 7th is all of 9 points. And that's just 20 points out of 3rd.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I don't golf, but even I would know this wasn't proper. WTF is wrong with Woods?

VIRGINIA WATER, England – Tiger Woods apologized after he was fined an undisclosed sum by the European Tour on Monday for spitting on the green during the final round of the Dubai Desert Classic.

The tour said in a statement that tournament director Mike Stewart reviewed the matter and "feels there has been a breach of the tour code of conduct."

"The Euro Tour is right — it was inconsiderate to spit like that and I know better," Woods said on Twitter. "Just wasn't thinking and want to say I'm sorry."
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I heard they nailed him with a fine, something like 25 grand

Comment

and the eurofish win a close 4 way for his 1st win of the season

congrats

Comment

Never believed I would win from the Hack and his amazing move from JB Holmes to Baddeley on Saturday while they were both on exactly the same score: what triggered you to switch ??!?!?
            That was just pure genius...

Anyway its funny to see the Mulligan in full effect: I win the week but he still takes first place of the League in front of me

Comment

Only 3 A's available. :wtf

Comment

There are many C's to choose from
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I was going to extend last year's troll, but Speed Golf already exists.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

the spaniard with the pony tail is looking real tough at the match play

I played golf Wednesday in nice weather, and yesterday we got snowed in again

no golf this weekend

Comment

Miguel An-hell is a helluva tough player. Battle-tested.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Ooooh I thought I'd be smart and get a good round of Chris Riley to edge above Hack but the opposite happened of course
                        We had the same players and I could have won this week with him...

Comment

A warm birthday wish out to Tony Bogey today. He's celebrating his birthday working the Honda Open pro-am today. He'll be working throughout the weekend. Let's see if it gives him any insider help picking.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Happy birthday, Tony!

Comment

didn't the golf channel interview him during a past Honda?

Comment

I can't find the video... sigh
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X