No announcement yet.

2011 Fantasy GOLF at Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger now #3 in rankings. And why hasn't Yahoo taken out our low weeks yet? They just take out the zero from weeks not played. They could do it on football, but not golf??

Comment

yeah, thats messed up... Zopper's gotta be in 1st after 2 wins but he's way down the list. I wonder how the "mulligan" rule will effect our over all rankings too. Will yahoo have 2 leagues with and w/o dropped low scores? I wonder how many leagues went with the mulligan.

Comment

Its their first year implementing it so they are still not sure how to do this I guess - to be honest you can only be sure which score to drop once the segment is finished. Also an interesting fact is getting a 0 as your mulligan might be a disadvantage as that means you will have to keep a 'regular' low score where you either have a very bad week or have MC players in the weekend because you missed a deadline...
        So even though "Zopper's" would be top now he can not afford any slipups: he's only got a 20 point advantage right now so that means all other things being equal he will need his worst score of that segment to be 20 points better than Tony Bogey's second worst score..which I think is a hard feat.
        Am I making any sense?

Comment

Yes, except in the pick'm they cut out low scores and if it changed one week they made the change. So they should be able to do it in the Fantasy Golf as well.

Comment

Kang? Isn't that one of the Simpson's aliens? The guy went -8 today

Comment

damnit, Tim Clark aint playing and I had him starting today

I forgot to check PGATour for late NEs

Comment

You're not the only one. :ack

Comment

I've been really bad at Wednesday night lineup checks so far this year. Lucky this time, with Clark on the bench.
                  The unlucky part? My top 3 scorers were also on the bench.

RESULT:
                  Bad 4 (22 pts) < Good 3 + NE (40 pts)

Sigh.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

wow, Ming had Clark starting too but he's out to a nice lead over everyone thx to Woodland's -5

Comment

Yeah... I had Clark starting. I thought I had checked in the morning, but I guess I didn't... Sigh...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I had him too, but at least he was on my bench. And I checked yesterday morning and he still didn't show NE.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Jesus, I've been stinking up the weekend - 24 pts switching between DJ and Watney alone, and I'm down to 5th place

and Ramsey picks up his 1st win of the season with 30 bonus pts

congrats

Comment

This might be my first win of any season.

Comment

Nice one, gjr. Congrats.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Wait... not a single win NOR Top 3 and still 3rd in the league????!?!?
                                Talk about consistency ...and bad luck

Comment

Working...
                                X