No announcement yet.

2011 Fantasy GOLF at Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone take note, our 12th member got pts for Saturday after taking goose eggs the first 2 days. I dont why... It looks like she beat the deadline with an active roster but didn't get any credit until the 3rd round

She'd have a great week if not for the apparent screw up... as a last resort and w/o further info, I'd advise her to create another team. She could lose 1 of her 10 appearances for those players and still get the week dropped as her low score. That way she'd enter the competition with Zopper next week with the mulligan used up but no other penalty. I'd wait to see how yahoo deals with the mess though, if they credit her with the 1st 2 days she might win the week.
    Last edited by Berzerker; January 9, 2011, 15:56.

Comment

Is FFZ dead for good now?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        everyone take note, our 12th member got pts for Saturday after taking goose eggs the first 2 days. I dont why... It looks like she beat the deadline with an active roster but didn't get any credit until the 3rd round

She'd have a great week if not for the apparent screw up... as a last resort and w/o further info, I'd advise her to create another team. She could lose 1 of her 10 appearances for those players and still get the week dropped as her low score. That way she'd enter the competition with Zopper next week with the mulligan used up but no other penalty. I'd wait to see how yahoo deals with the mess though, if they credit her with the 1st 2 days she might win the week.
        She didn't join till the weekend is why her first two rounds didn't count.
        And who knows, we've seen some bad weeks so it may not be her worst week this segment.
        Last edited by rah; January 10, 2011, 17:45.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm shocked shee was allowed to make selections after the tournement started. Maybe because it was a no-cut?
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

dustin johnson wd

Comment

Is FFZ dead for good now?
              That would be the best news ever!!!

Ogilvy wd really killed me especially while Els was getting huge scores on my bench instead of him- I could not make those changes as I was flying to Cancun

Comment

Originally posted by Skyfish View Post
                That would be the best news ever!!!
                Shut it SkyFish. Just leave the past alone

Comment

deadline in ~ 10 hours

Comment

cut should be made after tomorrow's round. I figure they'll play 2 rounds Sunday, but if they play 2 tomorrow it would be advisable to put your lower scorers in before the deadline tonight.

and Bob Hope Classic next week, thats a

WEDNESDAY start

Comment

Does that MDF rule suck or what?

Comment

YES!

Congrats, you made the cut, but you don't get to play......4 of my team got that treatment.

Comment

hey Ramsey, u got a bunch of them and they're at -1 and -2

I was assuming it meant too many players tied at the cut line and some of the -2 guys got unlucky in the tiebreaker

Comment

The players actually like it (MDF) because it still counts as making the cut, and that's important in rankings as well as endorsement deals.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

dont forget to set your rosters tonight

Wednesday start this week

Comment

Much better start this year than last - gotta keep holding on close to that Top 3...

Comment

Working...
                                X