Scenario League Wiki site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario League Wiki site

I have just found that the SL Wiki is down again. I have asked if it can be revived as there is a lot of valuable content and members here have put in many hours of work into it over the years. I don't know if it is just because of the cold weather or the Belgian Abbey Beer I have been necking but I am feeling very melancholy right now for the good old days, whenever they were.

SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
    SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
    SL INFORMATION THREAD
    CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Hmmm, the migration was supposed to start on the 26th... That was a week and a half ago.

Comment

Robert replied:

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
      SL is already moved to the new server but needs to be reconfigured.
      One of the SL admins has been informed. I think I also posted a thread in the SL forum.

I'm sorry for the delay, but SL data is moved.
      It sounds like they have quite a lot of work on migrating data to the new servers but none of it is lost, it is just waiting to be displayed again. I have no idea how long all of this takes to do but it sounds like a lot of work and I guess running Apolyton isn't their full time work. Hopefully with a little patience things will get back to normal soon.
      SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
      SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
      SL INFORMATION THREAD
      CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

If you SL folks are still having site problems, you can try using the Civilization Wikia site - civilization.wikia.com. Stable host. Wiki-style forums (not the same layout as this or CFC but very usable), and no limit on the number of relevant pages you can create, in addition to the couple of thousand articles already on the site (which, of course, your material can easily link to).

User:Robin Patterson
        [Mr] Robin F Patterson

Comment

Seems the site is lost forever. A shame. If anybody needs help buildung up a new archive somewhere, I've personally archived many many scenarios myself over the years, I would be willing to contribute in any way.

Comment

Rand al'Thor, the SLeague team has moved over to CivFanatics where they are rebuilding the wiki site.

Comment

Working...
            X