The settings:

Large Pangaea map.
    Monarch difficulty.
    11 civs total; ie 7 AI's
    Normal speed.
    No tech brokering.
    Aggressive AI's.
    Random events on.

Good luck all! May it be as much fun as the first!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Game started. 4000BC save to Witt.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

4000BC off to Nugog

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Rec'd from Strudo. On to Witt.

Comment

3960BC sent to Nugog about an hour ago.

Comment

3920BC to Nugog

Comment

3880BC to Nugog
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3800BC to Nugog
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3760BC to Nugog

Comment

3720BC to Nugog

Comment

3680BC to Nugog

Comment

3640BC to Nugog

Comment

save to Witt.

Comment

Working...
                          X