X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo College Bowl Pickem

Group ID#: 7835
    password: bcsthis

35 games to pick from this year. Are you up for the challenge????

In.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Boris joined. Where are the rest of you slugs!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

In.

Big Bang inspired.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

In. Get some.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

IN > I see cannon fodder is needed.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Al isn't in yet?

Comment

Temple isn't in a bowl game.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

and Temple be coach-less as well.

We now have 9 signed up.....any more takers???

Comment

First game is tomorrow.

Comment

ffz

a 2nd league

is there a spread? I dont see one on the pick em page

Comment

Ming The Merciless Bastard takes a slim early lead.

Comment

Mr. Hewes may have pulled a fast one. He took Tulsa, while everyone else jumped on the Hawaii canoe.

Comment

Grrr....I had Tulsa until Thursday night....and decided to switch to Hawaii....should've stuck to my first pick

Comment

Nebraska is an embarrassment. I'm so glad they're leaving the conference.

Comment

Working...
                              X