**** virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** virginia

Shall Section 6 of Article X of the Constitution of Virginia be amended to authorize legislation that will permit localities to establish their own income or financial worth limitations for purposes of granting property tax relief for homeowners not less than 65 years of age or permanently and totally disabled?

i.e. should we exempt over-65's from the property tax?

Yes 747,894 75.9%
    No 237,390 24.1%

Shall the Constitution be amended to require the General Assembly to provide a real property tax exemption for the principal residence of a veteran, or his or her surviving spouse, if the veteran has a 100 percent service-connected, permanent, and total disability?

Yes 754,790 81.9%
    No 167,341 18.1%

I agree, those were stupid.

However the Old Dominion is striking back and going red, so
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Your country is terrible.

I've never seen such a dysfunctional government system.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wow, free money to old rich people.

****ing morons.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

They're just giving themselves money for when they get ****ing old and useless.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I know it's retarded

Come on fimian...500 votes down, with only 2 precincts left. What a preposterously close race
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I don't see where it says "rich people".
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

property tax

You're welcome.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  property tax

You're welcome.

Its the same old bull****. Old farts wanted their kids to go to a good school and moved to neighborhoods where they could take advantage of it. Now that they are empty nesters they ***** and moan about their property taxes when in fact they should be downsizing their homes to begin with.

**** the baby boomers.
                  Biggest bunch of selfish ****** evah.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Your post doesn't make sense, ****forbrains.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This is the best night of my life

America

Comment

I honestly want to Pimp slap this *****

Comment

Wow... I'm going to go get 100% permanently and totally disabled while serving my country now... what a sweet deal!

Comment

Are you all ****ing retarded? Look what it says:

Shall the Constitution be amended to require the General Assembly to provide a real property tax exemption for the principal residence of a veteran, or his or her surviving spouse, if the veteran has a 100 percent service-connected, permanent, and total disability?
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yeah, that is a terrible idea. Especially for the constitution!

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X