Where can I get the AoM files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get the AoM files?

Is there a place to get the AoM files or is it too late now? I was able to get them for free off Apolyton forums with a link to the AoM site, but that is down now, no longer in exsitance.

My old files are corrupt and are no good. I believe I have AoM II but I my AoM IV files do not work. Can I get them again, or am I out of luck now?

The AoM-site is still there -- maybe it just had a hickup ...
    The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

Thank you kind sir, greatly appreciated. I did not see this at all. Thank you.

Comment

But it isn't there now.

Comment

Originally posted by reverendlinux View Post
          But it isn't there now.
          AOM4 is here.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I just uploaded the AoM-series (basic installation/"masterfiles", AoM II, III, and IV) over there, hoping that I picked the right files/archives. Please let me know if something is wrong with these packages.
            The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann View Post
              AOM4 is here.

-Martin
              Sorry for bringing up such an old topic, but I'm new to this cite.
              I tried the link suggested above, downloaded the archive and extracted it; however, when I try to run "AoM.exe" a window pops up and tells me I got a run-time error 53 (file not found). I'm running Windows XP, sp2.
              Please assist me on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by jiallombardo View Post
                Sorry for bringing up such an old topic, but I'm new to this cite.
                I tried the link suggested above, downloaded the archive and extracted it; however, when I try to run "AoM.exe" a window pops up and tells me I got a run-time error 53 (file not found). I'm running Windows XP, sp2.
                Please assist me on this matter.
                There is AOM4.
                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                X