What mods should I try out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mods should I try out?

I am installing Call to Power 2 again on my laptop. I want a fresh install, so I can install mods again. Problem is, I forget what is what.

I believe I need modswapper so I will look for that. Besides that, what should I use? I found files for Ages of Man, I got them when they were free, but I can no longer find the site. I guess it's down now sadly. I will reread the forums for this.

But if I can't get this to work (because I can't remeber how I got these in the first place. Before you had to pay for them, then from the Apolyton site, I found the files were given for free. I was ready to buy them but so happy they were free) So I hope I have the proper files for it. So if I don't, what mods should I use now?

There are so many mods out there, I do not know what to try out.

Don't start with mods, start with the Apolyton Edition. This has some fixed and strong AI. And the important stuff we find in the ApolytonPack.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I have done this, thank your Martin. Where should I go from now?

Comment

Originally posted by Yolky View Post
        I have done this, thank your Martin. Where should I go from now?
        Play the Apolyton Edition, and than you can try some mods like AOM, Cradle, MedPack, or WoW.

But you have to care here, because the Apolyton Edition comes with updated text files that improve for instance the AI.

So the mods should be playable with the Apolyton Edition, but they may be a little bit suboptimal.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
        X