New Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That definitely could be the issue.

If you haven't already, I strongly recommend using one of the mod managers to arrange load orders and launch the game, Nexus Mod Manager or Fallout Mod Manager.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• That definitely could be the issue.

If you haven't already, I strongly recommend using one of the mod managers to arrange load orders and launch the game, Nexus Mod Manager or Fallout Mod Manager.

Comment

• Using Nexus mod manager
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, Poly. Sorry for the triple post.

Comment

• Think I fixed it.

Tracked down the NVSE install folder that nexus installed it to.
            tried to run NV from the NVSE exe
            Got an error message that NVSE cannot find NV.exe
            Read the readme with NVSE.
            Determined that Nexus mod manager does not install NVSE correctly, so manually copied the NVSE files to the right directory.
            Now at least I get a menu for PN.

Now I will see if AWOP will run, but had to start my game over to use PN else I got the continually booting screen (would not load the game after selecting last auto to load or just continue).
            This was the same error I was getting with AWOP, so maybe now with a new start and NVSE running correctly, it will work as well.

Me crosses fingers and posts.

BTW, Poly was acting up this morning.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Still acting up. CyberShy must've forgotten to feed the hamster spinning the wheel that powers the server.

Comment

• meh, awop still crashes to the desktop, I'm rolling with the rest for now.

Comment

• BTW, thanks for everyone's help in getting me rolling with PN.

Comment

Working...
                  X