No announcement yet.

New Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fallout wiki says he was an Enclave soldier turned member of the Followers of the Apocalypse.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oh, and doc:
      1) make sure you patch your Fallout 2 with both killap's patch and his restoration project.
      2) play at least once with IN<4. Bethesda angered a lot of fans by omitting this feature.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Already got the restoration patch.

Any particular companions I should have? Got Vic and Cassidy at the moment.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          Already got the restoration patch.

Any particular companions I should have? Got Vic and Cassidy at the moment.
          Cassidy's the best, Sulik from Klamath is also good. You can have IN/2 followers plus one extra if you take the perk. Vic and Lenny are sub-par. You'll also get Goris and K9 if you follow the plot.
          By the way, have you noticed the family resemblance?

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
              Loving the game so far. Even with Wacky Wateland on (I haven't met anything wacky yet, though), it's grim and dark enough to remind me of Fallout 1. What I don't like is how the game pushes me to follow the highways (and the plot, I guess) by sicking adult radscorpions on me every time I wander off into the hills. Mother****ing carapaced *******s. My service rifle can't hurt them hard enough, and shotguns, even with the shotgun surgeon perk, are as affective as throwing sand at them. I'm so not going to waste my AP rounds on them.
              Ditto for me on the Radscorpions.

Tried the quest where you find the bot back to his home and he wanders through, and I sh*t you not, Scorpion Gulch.

Not Radscorpions, but Giant Radscorpions. And tons of those Bark scorpions.

I think I killed about 5 of the giants and I think there was two left in the "Gulch." But I fell off a cliff while running away again, and I was almost out of ammo on everything as those are really hard to kill. Plus I forgot to save, so I'm not doing that again for a while, at least not until I get some better stats.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Spiked knuckles/Unarmed > 60 = lots of dead scorpions

Comment

I've reached Novac(ancies ), and got the sniper guy with me between the weekend and last night, previous detour to the SW...

Spoiler:
                  where an entire town has been irradiated by the legion. I peeked in, but ran away as soon as I spotted the radscorpions.

I also had some fun in a raided farmstead

Man those legion guys are bat**** insane. I'm making a mint looting their failed encounters with the NCR and, on another ocasion, 5 of them dead to two nightclaws (or something like that), whick luckily a friendly caravan helped me finish off, and then eagerly bought the legionnaires' armour off me and the [s]pila[/s] throwing spears. At 25 base value and 0.5 weight, they're pretty good loot. I'll probably be making a melee guy for my next playthrough.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Been there. Wasted a lot of my anti-rad chems. If you go even further south, past the ranch, you're in for a lot of fun. The worst thing about Camp Searchlight is that green tint that refuses to go away.
                    It is just me, or do any of you have this problem with extra-strong tints sticking around, like sepia around NCR camps or green around Searchlight?

Comment

The tints are absolutely insane sometimes.

PC Gamer list of decent mods

#16 looks like it might get rid of the tinting.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Been there. Wasted a lot of my anti-rad chems. If you go even further south, past the ranch, you're in for a lot of fun. The worst thing about Camp Searchlight is that green tint that refuses to go away.
                        It is just me, or do any of you have this problem with extra-strong tints sticking around, like sepia around NCR camps or green around Searchlight?
                        No, they don't stick around for me. I think it's a neat artistic choice, especially the sepia Forlorn Hope.

Comment

I guess it's time to install Fellout, then. I know you like sepia as an artistic feat, doc

Comment

I found a space suit!
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I have finished the sarsaparilla quest. The reward was... educating.

Comment

Sasparilla quest? I must've missed that. Unless you mean the counterfeit cap one, I don't really remember anything about that quest.

Comment

Working...
                                X