Falling in Love.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling in Love.....

Not with the UK Coalition, but... with a girl! I'm hooked!
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Hooked as in engaged, or hooked as in...well.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The cashier? Have you talked with her yet? You may change your mind, if you haven't screwed up enough courage to talk with her.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Don't do it!

THEY STEAL YOUR SOUL AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE THAT WAY!

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

When giving advice, it's usually taken more seriously if the giver has a frame of reference.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, stop giving it to him, Alby.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              The cashier? Have you talked with her yet? You may change your mind, if you haven't screwed up enough courage to talk with her.
              Or, now he knows he's already got one, there's nothing to lose asking her out as well...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Yeah, there's no way that asking another girl out when you are already dating one girl could cause you to lose the initial girl... that's never happened...
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                  Yeah, there's no way that asking another girl out when you are already dating one girl could cause you to lose the initial girl... that's never happened...
                  BUT THE WHORES DO IT!

Then when you say ANYTHING they say you're jealous and being too pushy and SMOTHERING THEM! AND THEN IT'S A WHOLE BIG FIGHT! And you have to BUY all this crap to make them shut up and because you feel bad for not trusting them! THEN THEY DUMP YOU!

AND THEN you find out she was BANGING the dude for 6 WEEKS before that! You kissed those lips MINUTES after she was done blowing him!

*slurp* Okay, you got to go. My boyfriend is about to come over in a half hour. I'll guilt trip him and make him leave then you come back and you can **** me!
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                    Apparently it's the American thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      BUT THE WHORES DO IT!

Then when you say ANYTHING they say you're jealous and being too pushy and SMOTHERING THEM! AND THEN IT'S A WHOLE BIG FIGHT! And you have to BUY all this crap to make them shut up and because you feel bad for not trusting them! THEN THEY DUMP YOU!

AND THEN you find out she was BANGING the dude for 6 WEEKS before that! You kissed those lips MINUTES after she was done blowing him!

*slurp* Okay, you got to go. My boyfriend is about to come over in a half hour. I'll guilt trip him and make him leave then you come back and you can **** me!
                      Ouch!

Comment

You bought her stuff because you found out she asked another guy out?

You idiot.

So she wasn't sleeping with you, she was seeing other people all the time. I guess all she was getting out of it was you taking her out and buying her stuff? Not sure why you are angry at her, you should be angry at yourself for being played like that.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

it sounds like alby was her gay friend to be honest.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Ozzy: The same one as some time ago? Or somebody new?
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                              it sounds like alby was her gay friend to be honest.
                              I bet he enjoyed the taste of another man's penis on her lips.
                              ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                              X