Does Caffeine Make You Euphoric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Caffeine Make You Euphoric?

So I've been using caffeine for several years now and I'm wondering if maybe my reaction to it isn't normal. I become really euphoric on it and I look forward to taking it. It changes my entire mood and makes my world far more vivid. I often find myself just sitting there enjoying the effects of it. When I used to take caffeine pills in the morning I would lay there for an hour enjoying the effects of it. Instead of making me hyper it makes me really mellow and relaxed to the point where I feel like I have no energy and just want to lay down. It's not addicting though even though I look forward to the feeling I get from it. I drink a lot of green tea now instead of taking the caffeine pills. Do you guys have a similar reaction to it too or is this abnormal?

get some proper drugs instead of poncing about with caffeine pills.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

It can do that. I think it does that when you overdose.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Using caffeine?

Wow.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Why wow? I don't use caffeine pills anymore.

Comment

I don't drink coffee or soda. Caffeine doesn't enter my system.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

How can you live your life without drinking any pop?

Comment

I think I'm going to switch to decaf. I drink the green tea for its antioxidants mostly anyway. Although I love the caffeine feeling.

I don't drink coffee or soda either. Soda is about the worst thing you can possibly drink. You're just asking for an early death.

Comment

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
                  I think I'm going to switch to decaf. I drink the green tea for its antioxidants mostly anyway. Although I love the caffeine feeling.

I don't drink coffee or soda either. Soda is about the worst thing you can possibly drink. You're just asking for an early death.
                  Yet you pop caffeine pills

Comment

I used to, it's not like they're all that dangerous. You can go to any supermarket and buy them. Each one is the equivalent of a couple of cups of coffee or something like that.

Comment

A couple of cups of coffee increases your chances of a heart attack by 30-60%.

Comment

Caffeine

Oh yeah and you asked me about supplements... Creatine monohydrate and vitamins are it. A lot of Vitamin D and calcium though, well beyond RDA.

Comment

what do you drink Al B.?

Comment

Originally posted by NoodleNaught View Post
                            what do you drink Al B.?
                            Milk and water. Rarely drink juice. Maybe drink tea once a year or something (I know I never make tea but I'm not very opposed to it so I might have drunk it somewhere along the line; I just know I never brewed it). No soda. No coffee. No alcohol.

Comment

You aren't doing this for some religous reason?

Comment

Working...
                              X